Sunday, April 14, 2013

FILLING UP WITH A NEW FUEL

Diet. Got to love that word…Diet. Love it so much, let’s say it again…DIET! Okay, I actually hate that word. Well, hate is a strong word, let’s just say I avoid the word. You see, I love to eat. A lot. I love the smell of food, the taste of food… basically, I love food! Diet means no more food. So, I don’t diet. But lately I have lots of problems with food. It hurts my tummy, it hurts my baby, in some way shape or another, it hurts my family.

So my love hate relationship with food ends below my hips. I am lucky in that, I tend to gain and lose weight proportionally. That is once my body has packed the weight onto my upper thighs…sigh. I have small hips, small waist, and large legs. It is like I have an hour glass figure with a speed bump at the end. I think they are referred to as saddlebags. I guess that is fitting since I grew up in the country.
Well, I want to take off those saddlebags. Now, I am not trying to be skinny, just toned and happy. While I know exercise plays an important part, diet has more to do with it than anything else. There is that diet word again. This time I mean it in a good way – fuel. I love that word…fuel. That word screams power and I LOVE power! Vrrmmm, hear my engines rumble…

This new lifestyle: raw eating. Now, I know what you are thinking…raw?? What is that?!? To be honest, I don’t exactly know for sure. I just know that I want a change and raw sounds interesting. I don’t have a solid plan, nor do I have a time frame. I just want to experiment and use this blog to document my progress.
Check back and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment