Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 33 - Getting Back in the Groove

Not going to lie, it really was hard to start back up on the diet today. I knew the moment I started letting down my guard, it would be difficult to rein myself in. Today I stuck to my guns even though the temptation was at an all time high. Pampered Chef party today, need I say more?? My friend Sandra made these heavenly looking cheesecake dessert things, yummy pinto beans, and some type of bread stuff that looked amazing. I took a deep breath and made myself a to-go plate. I was so good; I didn’t even take a taste for the road.
This morning was cardio and I didn’t really push myself as my body was still recovering. I made it through without stopping but I was ready to stop when it was time. I did really well with sticking to my diet. This morning we had roti bread with eggs and a cup of coffee. For my mid afternoon snack I had black beans and roti bread. For lunch I went to the Pampered Chef party. There was this delicious concoction they made it was a basil chicken tomato thing in penne pasta. Great news for me is that it was something I could eat. I helped myself to one cup full. It was delicious. This evening we went to Chili’s for dinner. I ate a guiltless grill chicken sandwich with steamed broccoli and a glass of red wine. It was awesome. It did have honey mustard that I didn’t realize it came with (that’s what I get for reading fast) and I went ahead and ate it. It wasn’t a lot so I figured it wasn’t worth worrying about.
The three things I did well today:
1.      I stuck to my diet plan;
2.      I exercised;
3.      I posted my blog.
The one thing I am doing better tomorrow:
1.      Drinking my ten glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment