Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 47 - Love That Burning Feeling


Yesterday was the worst day. Ian woke up at 11pm and cried inconsolably until after 1am. It was close to 2 before I got back to sleep. Needless to say we did not get up with the alarm at 4:30. So, no workout yesterday. It was early to bed last night but I still wasn't ready for 4:30 today. I reluctantly got up anyway and had the best workout. I am noticing I don't have to chant as much. That is nice, I can let my mind wander a bit. Course, that is why I lose it sometimes...ha ha! Anyway, I peddled my little heart out for the last round and hit an awesome level 10. My legs were burning and I squeezed my eyes shut and gritted my teeth.."Come on Carey, PUSH IT, you love the burn, YOU LOVE THE BURN!!!! When the minute was over (felt like an eternity) I was totally exhausted. I could feel the blood around so fast and my stomach felt a little ill. That is when you know you gave it everything you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment