Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 48 - People Really Noticing Our Changes Now


Moderation, what is that? Usually it is eat everything I can possibly shove in my mouth and then some more. I end up paying dearly but I don't care. Last week was insane, I gained 7 pounds and didn't lose it till yesterday. I only lost one more pound this week, but I am not looking to lose anymore. I felt skinny this morning. I touched my skin and could feel the muscles underneath, freaky. This hasn't happen in so many part of my body before!
Jason is getting so thin we had to buy him new clothes for work today. People at work were beginning to tell him he looked like he was swimming in his outfits. He went from a 17 ½ to a 16 ½ shirt and from a 38 waist pant to a 36. We may end up buying him a new size for pants later, so we only bought three. Jason said he could really see some definition in his traps, his shoulders and his chest. He is looking good. The main problem area still remains, but not what it once was. Besides, I like his little belly.

I ran into a former co-worker who hasn't seen me in over five years. He was shocked and said he couldn't believe how much weight I have lost. Course he said it like "Oh my gosh, you have lost A LOT of weight!" Okay, I didn't think I looked THAT BAD! I love looking and feeling the way I do. Now if I could only tone up my upper arms and upper legs...we would be set.
This morning was upper body workout. I am feeling really disappointed with my workouts because I can't go higher on weights. I am doing more reps with lower weights now. I am thinking of changing up my routine. Let you know what I decide.

For breakfast we ate maple cured bacon and baked donuts. The baked donuts sucked, I used a recipe I found on the Internet and it wasn't worth the effort. The bacon was good but I took in way too much sugar. I think my pancreas went into overload and I felt really horrible. It took me a while to get to feeling better. Note to self, not so much sugar!
I didn't eat again until lunch and we made blue cheese burgers with baked french fries. That was good. I took a pound of emu meat, added a package of blue cheese, 2 TBLS chopped onion and 1 to 2 tsp Emeril's BAM burger seasoning. Jason grilled it. Wow, it was really good. The fries were out of the frozen section but I got the kind with parmesan cheese and roasted garlic...yum! I could only eat 2/3 of my burger and a handful of fries. I was full. I had to wait over an hour before I could finish the rest.

For dinner Jason was craving some corn dogs. I thought I would try one, it was good but I only could eat one. I had some left over fries and that was it for me. So here it is almost 8:00 p.m. and I don't feel like I want to explode. Moderation is where it is at. I wonder how much weight I gained today. Hopefully not that 7 pounds again!

No comments:

Post a Comment