Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 9 - Taking It One Step at a Time

This morning I was super exhausted. Ian woke up at 11:30 and it took me about 40 minutes to get him back to sleep. Needless to say, 4:30 came and I didn't exactly jump out of bed. It took me the full 15 minutes to get out to the garage for my workout. Since I had preplanned the night before, I jumped right into my workout. Today was Lower Body:
CHEST: Squat first five, Front Squat last one;
HAMSTRINGS: Leg Curls first five, Straight Leg Deadlift last one;
CALVES: Standing Calf Raise first five, One Leg Calf Raise last one;
ABS: Leg Lifts first five, Twist Crunches last one.
I finished strong and on-time! I got ready and cooked breakfast in record time. After blessing our meal I looked at the clock, it was only 6:10 in the morning. Typically it is 6:30 and I barely have 5 minutes to enjoy my breakfast before packing Jason's lunch. It was so nice to be able to enjoy my morning before sending him off to work. I notice the more I continue on this regimen, the better other things in my life seem to be.
Today was super busy. Breakfast was protein oatmeal again but I didn't add the Splenda and it tasted 100% better. Snack was ½ protein bar at 9:00 am. Lunch was left-over dinner from last night, snack was other ½ protein bar at 3:00 pm and dinner was more left-over dinner from last night with two pieces of toast. My lovely husband made my evening snack of strawberry chocolate protein shake at 8:00.
The five things I did really well today:
1.      Stayed on the eating regimen even though I was super busy!
2.      Exercised on time.
3.      Drank 10 glasses of water!
The one thing I am doing better tomorrow:
1.      Visualizing success.

No comments:

Post a Comment